- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- 3/4 Rockstop plate
- Breathable mesh upper
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Toe protect
PUMA X BIG SEAN MID CLASSIC SUEDE
A spin on PUMA’s most well-known style, this Big Sean-designed Suede iteration features all the hallmarks of the iconic version, like the famous narrow tooling, lateral PUMA Formstrip and long, clean lines, but adds thin laces, a sleek, mid height silhouette and the collaboration’s famous tri-coloured taping at the heel.
- Suede upper
- Mid height
- Lace closure for snug fit
- Rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral sides
New Balance Vazee Summit Trail V2
Don’t just run off-road, run where few dare to go in our updated Vazee Summit women’s trail running shoe. It has the key essentials needed for comfortably and confidently exploring mountain terrain. Lightweight REVlite cushioning creates the feel of a traditional sneaker, a no-sew upper offers the flexibility to run and jump over backwoods features, and protection to help withstand the elements.
Awarded “Gear of the Year” in Outside magazine’s 2017 Summer Buyer’s Guide.
WOMEN’S ADIDAS ULTRABOOST
- Impressive comfort and impeccable style team up on the must-have Women’s adidas UltraBOOST Running Shoes.
- Primeknit upper conforms to each foot while delivering ventilation right where you need it
- Adaptive Stretch Web outsole
- Neutral running sneaker
- BOOST foam cushioning is ultra-light and cushy
- The adidas UltraBOOST is imported.
Who said comfort and running don’t mix? With the adidas ULtraBOOST, you get both in a trendsetting package. Featuring energy-returning BOOST cushioning and 3-Stripes branding, these sneakers are ready for whatever your active lifestyle has in store.
Asics Men’s GEL-Kayano 24 Running Sneakers
- Performance running sneakers
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner
- Seamless upper
- Asics GEL-cushioning system
- FluidFit design
Adidas Men’s Superstar Casual Sneakers
The adidas Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball sneaker to feature an all-leather upper and the now famous rubber shell toe. Retro and modern at the same time, these sneakers are sure to be a hit all year long.
Nike Men’s Air Max Invigor Print Running Sneakers
- Printed upper
- Airy and lightweight Breathe Tech upper
- No-sew overlays for support without bulk
- Max Air unit in the heel
Adidas Women’s Edge Lux Running Sneakers
- Women’s specific fit
- BOUNCE cushioning delivers shock absorption and energy return
- Air mesh upper offers plenty of airflow
- Neutral running shoe
- Durable ADIWEAR outsole
Nike Women’s Free Run 2018 Running Sneakers
- Lightweight running sneakers
- Circular knit upper with spandex for stretch and natural movement
- Low-profile cushioning
- Dynamic heel fit system
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with every step
- Flywire cables integrated with the laces for a Dynamic Fit and support
- Molded sockliner