- 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Removable EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) footbed
- Synthetic/mesh upper
COLUMBIA PEAKFREAK™ XCRSN II XCEL LOW OUTDRY™ HIKING SHOE
FOR EXTREME CONDITIONS
Featuring OutDry® technology, this lightweight trail shoe is versatile and practically indestructible.
OutDry® breathable, waterproof construction. Textile with synthetic overlays for support.
Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return.
Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber for traction that just won’t quit.
- Weight: 13.9 ounces/393 grams
- Style# 1691201
Absolute Waterproof Construction