- 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Removable EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) footbed
- Synthetic/mesh upper
COLUMBIA MEN’S CONSPIRACY™ III TITANIUM OUTDRY EXTREME ECO SHOE
LEAVE NO TRACE
Built for top-of-the-line performance and comfort, this speedy yet sturdy trail shoe also minimizes your environmental footprint. It’s technically proficient with waterproof-breathable construction, superior cushioning and advanced traction. It’s also eco-conscious, with recycled materials, reduced water usage and waste, and no PFCs intentionally used in its construction.
- A combination synthetic textile and waterproof membrane (with no PFC’s intentionally added). Includes zero waste toe box and heel counter. Textiles made with less water due to specialized dying process. Laces made from recycled polyester.
- Techlite™ Midsole contains regrind recycled EVA material. Strobel Board is 70% recycled material.
- Omni-Grip™ rubber contains recycled content.
ULTIMATE EARTH-SMART RAINGEAR