- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- 3/4 Rockstop plate
- Breathable mesh upper
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Toe protect
Adidas Women’s Edge Lux Running Sneakers
- Women’s specific fit
- BOUNCE cushioning delivers shock absorption and energy return
- Air mesh upper offers plenty of airflow
- Neutral running shoe
- Durable ADIWEAR outsole
COLUMBIA MEN’S CONSPIRACY™ III TITANIUM OUTDRY EXTREME ECO SHOE
LEAVE NO TRACE
Built for top-of-the-line performance and comfort, this speedy yet sturdy trail shoe also minimizes your environmental footprint. It’s technically proficient with waterproof-breathable construction, superior cushioning and advanced traction. It’s also eco-conscious, with recycled materials, reduced water usage and waste, and no PFCs intentionally used in its construction.
- A combination synthetic textile and waterproof membrane (with no PFC’s intentionally added). Includes zero waste toe box and heel counter. Textiles made with less water due to specialized dying process. Laces made from recycled polyester.
- Techlite™ Midsole contains regrind recycled EVA material. Strobel Board is 70% recycled material.
- Omni-Grip™ rubber contains recycled content.
ULTIMATE EARTH-SMART RAINGEAR
Adidas Men’s Superstar Casual Sneakers
The adidas Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball sneaker to feature an all-leather upper and the now famous rubber shell toe. Retro and modern at the same time, these sneakers are sure to be a hit all year long.
Adidas Men’s UltraBoost Running Sneakers
- Weight: 11-oz.
- Primeknit upper
- Boost cushioning technology
Nike Women’s Free Run 2018 Running Sneakers
- Lightweight running sneakers
- Circular knit upper with spandex for stretch and natural movement
- Low-profile cushioning
- Dynamic heel fit system
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with every step
- Flywire cables integrated with the laces for a Dynamic Fit and support
- Molded sockliner
New Balance Vazee Summit Trail V2
Don’t just run off-road, run where few dare to go in our updated Vazee Summit women’s trail running shoe. It has the key essentials needed for comfortably and confidently exploring mountain terrain. Lightweight REVlite cushioning creates the feel of a traditional sneaker, a no-sew upper offers the flexibility to run and jump over backwoods features, and protection to help withstand the elements.
Awarded “Gear of the Year” in Outside magazine’s 2017 Summer Buyer’s Guide.
COLUMBIA PEAKFREAK™ XCRSN II XCEL LOW OUTDRY™ HIKING SHOE
FOR EXTREME CONDITIONS
Featuring OutDry® technology, this lightweight trail shoe is versatile and practically indestructible.
OutDry® breathable, waterproof construction. Textile with synthetic overlays for support.
Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return.
Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber for traction that just won’t quit.
- Weight: 13.9 ounces/393 grams
- Style# 1691201
Absolute Waterproof Construction