Nike Men’s Air Max Invigor Print Running Sneakers
- Printed upper
- Airy and lightweight Breathe Tech upper
- No-sew overlays for support without bulk
- Max Air unit in the heel
Asics Men’s GEL-Kayano 24 Running Sneakers
- Performance running sneakers
- ComforDry X-40 sockliner
- Seamless upper
- Asics GEL-cushioning system
- FluidFit design
Nike Women’s Free Flyknit Lace Up Sneakers
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Lofted Flyknit construction for plush comfort and containment
- Seamless heel support offers optimal fit
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts to help disperse pressure equally
- Round toe; lace up
- Logo at tongue and side
- Fabric upper, fabric lining, rubber sole
Adidas Men’s Superstar Casual Sneakers
The adidas Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball sneaker to feature an all-leather upper and the now famous rubber shell toe. Retro and modern at the same time, these sneakers are sure to be a hit all year long.
Nike Women’s Flex Experience Run 7 Running Sneakers
- Running sneakers
- Heathered knit upper
- Spacer mesh in the heel adds a pop of color and conforms to your foot for a natural fit
- Hexagonal flex grooves in the outsole for natural flexibility
- Textured outsole for traction
COLUMBIA PEAKFREAK™ XCRSN II XCEL LOW OUTDRY™ HIKING SHOE
FOR EXTREME CONDITIONS
Featuring OutDry® technology, this lightweight trail shoe is versatile and practically indestructible.
OutDry® breathable, waterproof construction. Textile with synthetic overlays for support.
Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return.
Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber for traction that just won’t quit.
- Weight: 13.9 ounces/393 grams
- Style# 1691201
Absolute Waterproof Construction