- Premium pig suede upper with mesh
- Rubber outsole
Adidas Men’s Superstar Casual Sneakers
The adidas Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball sneaker to feature an all-leather upper and the now famous rubber shell toe. Retro and modern at the same time, these sneakers are sure to be a hit all year long.
WOMEN’S ADIDAS ULTRABOOST
- Impressive comfort and impeccable style team up on the must-have Women’s adidas UltraBOOST Running Shoes.
- Primeknit upper conforms to each foot while delivering ventilation right where you need it
- Adaptive Stretch Web outsole
- Neutral running sneaker
- BOOST foam cushioning is ultra-light and cushy
- The adidas UltraBOOST is imported.
Who said comfort and running don’t mix? With the adidas ULtraBOOST, you get both in a trendsetting package. Featuring energy-returning BOOST cushioning and 3-Stripes branding, these sneakers are ready for whatever your active lifestyle has in store.
New Balance 990v4
Be the first in your class to rock the kids’ 990v4 featuring classic colors, cool technology and old-school suede. From class to practice to weekends, this kids’ sneaker combines a comfortable feel with always-in style.
COLUMBIA MEN’S CONSPIRACY™ III TITANIUM OUTDRY EXTREME ECO SHOE
LEAVE NO TRACE
Built for top-of-the-line performance and comfort, this speedy yet sturdy trail shoe also minimizes your environmental footprint. It’s technically proficient with waterproof-breathable construction, superior cushioning and advanced traction. It’s also eco-conscious, with recycled materials, reduced water usage and waste, and no PFCs intentionally used in its construction.
- A combination synthetic textile and waterproof membrane (with no PFC’s intentionally added). Includes zero waste toe box and heel counter. Textiles made with less water due to specialized dying process. Laces made from recycled polyester.
- Techlite™ Midsole contains regrind recycled EVA material. Strobel Board is 70% recycled material.
- Omni-Grip™ rubber contains recycled content.
ULTIMATE EARTH-SMART RAINGEAR
New Balance Vazee Summit Trail V2
Don’t just run off-road, run where few dare to go in our updated Vazee Summit women’s trail running shoe. It has the key essentials needed for comfortably and confidently exploring mountain terrain. Lightweight REVlite cushioning creates the feel of a traditional sneaker, a no-sew upper offers the flexibility to run and jump over backwoods features, and protection to help withstand the elements.
Awarded “Gear of the Year” in Outside magazine’s 2017 Summer Buyer’s Guide.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- 3/4 Rockstop plate
- Breathable mesh upper
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Toe protect
New Balance Leadville V3
Like the legendary race it’s named after, the women’s Leadville v3 is all about pushing your endurance in the most extreme climates. This rugged trail running shoe for women is ready to run wherever you dare to with a Vibram® outsole for traction, REVlite cushioning for comfort and outdoor-ready features.
- 3/4 sure lace
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/mesh upper