- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- 3/4 Rockstop plate
- Breathable mesh upper
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Toe protect
Adidas Big Girls’ Swift Run Running Sneakers
- EVA foam midsole cushioning
- Knit textile and synthetic upper for ventilation and comfort
- 3-Stripes branding
- Removable cushioned insole
- Texture rubber sole for traction
Adidas Men’s Superstar Casual Sneakers
The adidas Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball sneaker to feature an all-leather upper and the now famous rubber shell toe. Retro and modern at the same time, these sneakers are sure to be a hit all year long.
Adidas Men’s UltraBoost Running Sneakers
- Weight: 11-oz.
- Primeknit upper
- Boost cushioning technology
Keep cool. Look cool. This tee offers a flattering fit, ventilation and moisture-wicking properties for ultimate training potential, and subtle PUMA branding for a sleek look.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- dryCELL : Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise
- dryVENT: Strategically placed mesh inserts for ventilation, quick-dry, and temperature control
- 100% Polyester
- Ribbed crew neck collar; PUMA branded back neck tape
- PUMA Cat Logo at left chest
New Balance Vazee Summit Trail V2
Don’t just run off-road, run where few dare to go in our updated Vazee Summit women’s trail running shoe. It has the key essentials needed for comfortably and confidently exploring mountain terrain. Lightweight REVlite cushioning creates the feel of a traditional sneaker, a no-sew upper offers the flexibility to run and jump over backwoods features, and protection to help withstand the elements.
Awarded “Gear of the Year” in Outside magazine’s 2017 Summer Buyer’s Guide.
New Balance Fresh Foam Gobi Trail V2
Take to the trail or run the streets in the women’s Fresh Foam Gobi Trail v2 running shoe. The sneaker’s AT TREAD outsole offers durability and traction for the trail and the Fresh Foam midsole delivers unbeatably plush, lightweight cushioning so you can run everyday.
- 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6 mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole
- Removable EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) footbed
- Synthetic/mesh upper
COLUMBIA PEAKFREAK™ XCRSN II XCEL LOW OUTDRY™ HIKING SHOE
FOR EXTREME CONDITIONS
Featuring OutDry® technology, this lightweight trail shoe is versatile and practically indestructible.
OutDry® breathable, waterproof construction. Textile with synthetic overlays for support.
Techlite™ midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return.
Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber for traction that just won’t quit.
- Weight: 13.9 ounces/393 grams
- Style# 1691201
Absolute Waterproof Construction